Steps to connect VPNStreamer VPN on Android Phone:
1. Unlock your phone.
2. Open the “Settings” app.
3. Under the “Wireless & networks” section, select “More”.
4. On the next page, select “VPN”.
5. On the top-right corner you will find a + icon, tap it.
6. Enter following information in the form that opens
— 6.1. VPN Name = Any name you want, like VPN Streamer
— 6.2. Type = L2TP / IPSec PSK
— 6.3. Enter the server address showing in your VPN Streamer account OR sent to you through email.
— 6.4. L2TP secret and IPSec identifier are optional and can be left blank.
— 6.5. IPSec pre-shared key showing in your VPN Streamer account OR sent to you through email.
— 6.6. Hit “Save”.
7. Once you save this information, this VPN name will be shown on your page.
8. Click on the name and enter your VPN username and password sent to your through email OR showing in your VPN Streamer account. Kindly note that this is not your vpnstreamer.com site login username and password, this is VPN username and password.
9. Your VPN shows connected.
10. You can also hit the 3-dot menu button to set your VPN to always be on.