How to connect VPN using our VPNStreamer Windows App
2. Once the installer is downloaded, click on it to run the setup and install app.
3. If an agreement is shown, click on ‘Install’ button.
4. On next screen, click ‘Yes’. Setup will start.
5. Once the setup is complete, it will show the success message. Click on Close button.
6. Now, you will see a shortcut of VPNStreamer on your desktop. Double click on that icon to open the app.
7. Servers tab will show you all the servers in different countries which you may connect to. Click on any server which is online to connect to that server.
8. This will show you a popup to fill in the VPN username and password. An email from VPNStreamer team will have your username and password. Else, please go to next step to find your VPN username and password.
9. To find your VPN username and password, kindly open www.vpnstreamer.com in browser, and click login. Login with your account username and password.
10. Click Services
11. On the page that opens, select your subscription through which you want to connect.
12. On the next page, you will find your VPN username and password as shown in image. Please use this VPN username and password for VPN Connection form.
13. Once you have all information, enter into VPN Connection form and click the green (tick) Connect button.
14. VPN will be connected and your new IPV4 will be shown to you.
15. Enjoy the safe and secure browsing.
16. Use the buttons on top right to disconnect VPN and refresh the server list.